Savor the wines of Catalonia on an 8-hour wine tasting tour from Barcelona, and visit the established wineries of the Torres and Freixenet wine estates.
What to Expect
Travel back to the days of the Phoenicians on a full-day private wine tasting tour of the wine lands of Catalonia.
Following a pick-up from your hotel, transfer to the Penedés wine region in the south coastal districts of Catalonia. Your first stop will be the Torres wine estate in the town of Vilafranca del Penedés. Learn the history of one of Spain’s most famous wine producers, and take a guided tour of the vineyards and cellars, before a tasting of their acclaimed wines.
Next, immerse yourself in the alluring world of sparkling cava at its capital, Sant Sadurní d’Anoia. Go to the largest cava producer in the world at the Freixenet Winery. Discover the secrets to making a good cava, before a tasting of the famous bubbly.
- Transportation by luxury van
- Guide in English, Spanish or Catalan (please advise preference on booking)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Guided tour and wine tasting at the Torres Winery
- Guided tour and cava tasting at the Freixenet Winery
What's Not Included
- Food and drink (other than indicated)
- Personal insurance
- Any other service not mentioned in "what's included"
Pick-up from your hotel in Barcelona
Know Before You Go
• Cancellations made within 48 hours prior to departure are charged in full. For cancellations of between 3 and 7 days prior to departure, a 50% fee applies. For cancellations of more than 8 days prior to tour departure, a 3.5% admin fee will be charged.