Skip the long lines and have more time to enjoy the 5 top Gaudi monuments in Barcelona. Visit Sagrada Familia, Güell Palace, La Pedrera, Güell Park, and Casa Batlló. Pre-purchased tickets for the 2-day program are delivered to your hotel.
What to Expect
This 2-day program is the ideal solution if you’re looking to visit the top Modernist buildings in Barcelona on your own. You’ll receive your tickets in advance for 5 of Gaudi’s most noted monuments, without having to stand in the long ticket lines.
Your tickets will be delivered to your hotel before you set out on your visits, and lunches on the 2 days will be arranged for you in advance as well.
This is not a guided tour but everything is made easier for you to experience the Sagrada Familia Basilica and Towers, Palau Güell, La Pedrera, Güell Park, and Casa Batlló.
10:00: Palau Güell
12:30: Typical Spanish Lunch (restaurant close to Sagrada Familia)
14:00: Sagrada Familia Basilica and Towers
16:30: La Pedrera (Casa Milà)
10:00: Güell Park
12:30: Typical Spanish Lunch (restaurant close to Casa Batlló)
14:00: Casa Batlló
- Tickets to Sagrada Familia Basilica and Towers, Güell Palace, La Pedrera (Casa Milà), Güell Park, and Casa Batlló
- 2 typical Spanish lunches (includes a drink)
- Delivery of tickets to your hotel
What's Not Included
- Guided visits
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation between monuments
Know Before You Go
• This is not a guided tour. Tickets and information about monuments and restaurants are provided. The timetable for visiting each monument is arranged, as are the lunches.
• Customers must arrive at the specified time at the monument entrance or they won’t be allowed to enter.
• Customers must inform the operator of any special food requirements (vegetarian, allergies).
• If the customer is not staying at a hotel (on a cruise, for example) the tickets will be available at the main door of the first monument 30 minutes before the scheduled visit (Palau Güell at 09:30).
• If the program is cancelled 6 days or more before the tour date, the customer will receive a refund for the cost of the activity. No refunds are provided for cancellations made 5 days or less before the tour date. (The operator buys the tickets and books the restaurants 5 days in advance and cannot return the tickets.)
• Bookings must be made at least 5 days before the tour date.