Visit Park Güell, one of Gaudí’s major works in Barcelona. Take in spectacular views of Barcelona and explore this stunning green space that’s surrounded by modernist architecture.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive booking confirmation from the tour operator.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The entrance at Monumental Zone of Park Güell at Carrer d'Olot, 2, 08024 Barcelona. Park Güell can also be reached via metro at Vallcarca or Lesseps Metro Stations. Please note it can take up to 20 minutes walking uphill to reach the closest entrance from the metro stations on Sant Josep de la Muntanya Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The GetYourGuide voucher is not your ticket and you cannot use it to access the park. You will receive the official ticket in a separate email sent directly by the local partner (please check your spam folder). In case you do not receive an official entrance ticket from Park Guell, please show the booking number on the right top side of your voucher on the door to get in
- This is not a guided tour but a ticket-only admission to Parc Güell
- If the time slot you have chosen is not available, you will be assigned a new time within an hour of your original choice
- The park will close at 9:30 PM May 4 to September 6; at 8:00 PM September 7 to October 24 and March 29 to May 3; and at 6:15 PM October 25 to March 28
- Once issued, tickets cannot be modified (date and time)
- Best time to visit is early in the morning or late in the afternoon
- The Plaça de la Natura (Greek Theater) and the Hypostyle Hall are partially closed due to renovation works. This will partially affect your access