The history behind the Sagrada Familia is just as fascinating as the building itself. With your fast track access, get ready to discover little-known facts and unbelievable stories on a fully-guided tour of the basilica.
What to Expect
Dive into the fascinating world of Gaudi with fast track entrance and guided tour of his most famous work: La Sagrada Familia. Choose to book your tickets in advance or on the day and sail past the lines outside. Head straight to the front of the queue for fast track entry. A specialized guide will collect your group and you'll set off together to explore this incredible work in progress.
Along the way your guide will reveal little-known facts and secrets behind the building's interior and exterior. Discover why the Sagrada Familia is void of straight lines and find out how Gaudi took inspiration from various things in life to create modern architecture that is left unparalleled in today's world.
Work started on this architectural masterpiece way back in 1882, although its expected completion date is still a good decade away. Despite the ongoing construction work, the Sagrada Familia draws millions of visitors to its doors each year. Be sure to avoid disappointment by securing your ticket to the attraction in advance.
- Fast track entry
- Tour in English with an official guide
- Entrance tickets (with selected option)
- Audio device (to hear your guide if needed)
Meet your GetYourGuide representative in front of the shop "Sagrada Familia Botiga", located opposite Plaça de Gaudí (Gaudi Square) on Carrer de la Marina.
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• It is important to note that only a limited number of people can enter Cathedral per time slot. Entry is reserved for one group at one specific time slot; please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before your chosen time as latecomers will not be granted entry if they miss their slot
• To enter the church, visitors are kindly asked to dress modestly
• Please note that the tour is only in English
• Please note that this ticket is only for the tour, and cannot be used in any other capacity. You won't be allowed inside Sagrada Familia without your group and guide
• If you are visiting with children under 11, please book a ticket for the children. These tickets are free but need to be pre-booked. You won't be allowed inside Sagrada Familia if your children do not have a ticket