Discover the Indiano heritage of the whitewashed town of Sitges on a 6-hour tour from Barcelona, and explore the origins of rum at a Bacardi rum tasting. Learn how to mix a perfect Mojito at Casa Barcardi.
What to Expect
Follow in the footsteps of Spanish explorers that brought great wealth to Spain from the Americas on a full-day tour from Barcelona to Sitges.
The private tour explores the history and architecture of the pretty whitewashed town on the Costa Dorada. Discover hidden corners in the old town, and see typical fishermen’s houses near the harbor. Admire the colonial mansions built by the “Indianos” that made their fortune in America.
Next, go to Casa Bacardi to sample the unique flavor of Bacardi rum. Learn the history of the iconic brand, and make your own perfect mojito with the help of a professional barman.
- Transportation by luxury van
- Guide in English, Spanish or Catalan (please advise on booking)
- Guided visit to Casa Bacardi, plus rum tasting and mojito workshop
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
What's Not Included
- Food and drink other than what's specified
- Personal insurance
- Any other service not mentioned in "what's included"
Know Before You Go
• Cancellations of more than 8 days prior to tour pay a 3.5% admin fee; cancellations of 3-7 days are charged 50% of tour cost; cancellations made 48 hours or less from the start of the tour are charged in full