Segway the bike paths and seafront promenades of Barcelona on a 1.5-hour tour, and discover traditional beaches, urban art, and the narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter. Get a panoramic view of the coast from the terrace of the W Hotel.
What to Expect
Enjoy a 1.5-hour group Segway tour of Barcelona, with full Segway and helmet rental, and Segway training session before your start.
Experience the Mediterranean breeze as you Segway the city’s sidewalks and bike paths for maximum comfort and safety. See the massive cruise ships come in to dock, and glide past the sandy beaches and palm trees of the seafront promenade.
Venture down the narrow lanes of the Gothic Quarter, and discover the Barcelona of the Middle Ages and Roman ear. Continue towards the marina to see the gleaming yachts of the rich and famous, and enjoy a panoramic view from the observation deck of the W Hotel.
Continue past the former fishing enclave of Barceloneta, and Segway by the side of the beaches to Port Olimpic. Next, travel through Parc de la Ciutadella, ending at the triumphant Arc de Triomf at the gateway to L’Eixample.
- Segway training session
- Complimentary photo service
- Segway and helmet rental
- Raincoat in case of rain
Carrer del Correu Vell, 6, 08002 Barcelona
What to Remember
• Participants should weigh between 35 and 130 kilograms (77 to 286 pounds) to ride a Segway
• Trainers will teach you safe Segway driving basics before the tour
• Please note that the number of tour participants can reach up to 30 people at a time; if this is the case, the group will be divided into smaller groups of 6 persons or fewer and each of these groups will have a guide
• Groups of 10 people or less and private tours require a minimum 24 hours' notice for cancellation. For groups of 11 people or more and corporate tours, a minimum 48 hours' notice is required for cancellations