Explore the architecture of Barcelona’s legendary architect Antoni Gaudi on a half-day coach tour of the Sagrada Familia, Park Güell and more. See inside the unfinished cathedral and learn about its extraordinary history at the museum.
What to Expect
Immerse yourself in the fantasy, fairy tale buildings of Antoni Gaudi, legendary Modernisme architect of Barcelona, on a half-day tour that takes in 2 of his masterpieces.
Explore the astonishing interior of the Sagrada Familia, where the vaults soar up 229 feet. See exhibitions of drawings, plaster models and pictures that describe the development of the cathedral, from its early beginnings to the present day, at the Sagrada Familia Museum. Then, join the rest of the group and continue on with the Artistic Tour.
Enjoy a 45-minute visit of Park Güell, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its cultural significance. Then, drive down Passeig de Gracia to admire Gaudi's apartment buildings, including the Casa Batlló and La Pedrera. The tour ends near the Casa Batlló at Paseo de Gracia 43.
- Air-conditioned motor coach
- Official multilingual guide
- Sagrada Familia guided tour with entrance
- Walking tour of Parque Güell with entrance
- Walking tour of Passeo de Gràcia (Casa Milà and Casa Batlló, no entrance)
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance to Casa Milà, Casa Batlló