Enjoy a private horse riding tour in a nature park near Barcelona. You and your group can decide whether to take it easy with a ride along the trails of the Catalonian landscape or trot and gallop for a higher level of excitement and fun.
What to Expect
Head to the countryside for a private 5-hour horse riding tour in a nature park outside Barcelona. With your experienced guide and depending on your skill level, you and the members of your group can choose a calm and relaxed riding or a trot and gallop for more thrills.
This activity could be the perfect present for your anniversary. You and your partner will enjoy an unforgettable morning on horseback, appreciating the natural beauty of the Catalonian countryside.
If you’re already an experienced rider you can enjoy a sensational riding session adapted to your expertise. You won’t need to wait for a group of less experienced riders!
The instructor/guides are expert riders that have competed in Catalan, Spanish, and European championships in dressage, jumping, and cross-country disciplines.
If you’re visiting for a hen or a stag party, your group won’t be joined by anyone else, meaning you’ll be able to do some slight modifications to the schedule to meet your needs.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Horse riding helmet and equipment
- Beverage and light lunch of Catalan and Spanish tapas
- Souvenir pictures with your horse
- A professional native guide in Catalan, Spanish, or English
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
- Local taxes
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Riding pants, boots, and other extra equipment
Know Before You Go
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Suitable clothing is required: long trousers, leggings, or jodhpurs, and closed-toe shoes with non-slip soles
• No previous riding experience is necessary. The activity is suitable for all riders from beginners to experienced
• Maximum weight for horse riding is 187 pounds (85 kilograms)
• This tour is not suitable for pregnant women
• At the time of booking please let the supplier know about any illness, previous injury, or disability that may affect your riding ability
• Remember that temperatures at the nature park will be lower than in the city
• Rain is usually not a problem in Barcelona and Catalonia, thus the tour will operate even when it is raining. In this case, you will be provided with a rain poncho
• If the tour cannot depart from Barcelona due to really bad weather conditions, you will be refunded the full cost of the tour