Head to the heart of the Pyrenees mountains on this 3-day excursion that offers plenty of opportunities to practice your Spanish. Take guided tours of medieval villages, visit important area monuments, and explore spectacular natural wonders.
What to Expect
Spend 3 days in the Pyrenees enjoying activities and practicing your Spanish skills in a fun and informal way. Hotel accommodation and meals from Friday lunch through Sunday lunch are provided.
Day 1: Friday
You’ll leave Barcelona at 08:00, arriving at Bodegas Sèrs (D.O. Somontano) at 11:30. Visit the winery and explore the vineyards. Enjoy a wine tasting and traditional Spanish barbecue at lunch. Afterwards you’ll head to Morillo, where your hotel is located.
After a short rest your guide will take you on a tour of the medieval village of Aínsa. Visit the castle, old town, and ethnological museum of this historical-artistic complex.
Return to Morillo, and enjoy dinner at around 19:30.
Day 2: Saturday
Depart at 09:30 after breakfast, for Huesca, for a guided tour of the city. For lunch you’ll enjoy a traditional Aragonese meal in Ayerbe. Visit the medieval castle of Loarre and the Mallos de Riglos mountains after lunch.
You’ll have dinner in Morillo at 19:30.
Day 3: Sunday
At 9:30, after you’ve had breakfast, your guide will take you to the amazing Añisclo Canyon in Ordesa National Park. Afterwards you’ll enjoy a traditional Aragonese lunch in Buerba in the Pyrenees mountains.
It’ll then be time to head back to Morillo to collect your luggage and return to Barcelona.
- Round-trip transportation from Barcelona
- Admission to Loarre Castle
- Guided tour of Huesca city
- Guided walking tours of Aínsa, Añisclo Canyon, Loarre Castle, and Mallos de Riglos mountains
- Guided winery visit with wine tasting and a typical lunch
- Lunches in Aínsa, Ayerbe, and Buerba
- Dinners in Morillo de Tou
- Hotel accommodation for 2 nights
Know Before You Go
Please note the following:
• The price of the activity is reduced if you come to Aínsa (Huesca) on your own. The cost of round-trip transportation from Barcelona will be deducted from the tour price. If you want to start the tour from a different Spanish city, Pyrene Spanish & Leisure will let you know if it’s possible.
• Comfortable shoes and clothes suitable for the season’s weather are recommended.
• Please advise if you have special food requirements or allergies. Pyrene Spanish & Leisure will try to adapt the tour to those specifications.
• The cost of the activity will be refunded for cancelations made 8 days or more before the tour date. There are no refunds on cancelations made 7 days or less before the tour date. (Tickets are purchased and the restaurant is booked 7 days in advance.)
• Booking must be made at least 7 days before the tour date.