Learn how to cook a traditional Spanish seafood paella. Visit La Boqueria with the chef to buy ingredients, and take a walk through the old town. Sample some tasty tapas, make sangria, and watch as the chef prepares a paella de marisco for you to enjoy.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Walk with a trained chef on an introductory tour of the world famous Mercat de la Boqueria
- Savor some of the most traditional Spanish and Catalan hot and cold Tapas
- Learn how to build traditional Basque Pintxos or Montaditos – the “tapas with toothpicks”
- Get all the original recipes
- Discover how to create an enormous Seafood Paella through an interactive cooking workshop with your group
- Learn all there is to know about, and get to mix and drink your very own Sangría
- La Boqueria introduction tour (subject to La Boqueria market opening hours)
- Walk through the old town of Barcelona
- Hot and cold Spanish and Catalan tapas
- Pintxos making class
- Paella cooking display and interactive instruction
- Sangría mixing class
- Authentic homemade paella de marisco
- All original recipes emailed to you
- Local taxes and fees
- All food and drink
- Tips (optional)
- Sunday market tours (market is closed on Sunday)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Travel Bar, Carrer de la Boqueria 27, Barri Gòtic, 08002, Barcelona. The meeting point is inside Travel Bar, just off Las Ramblas on the street leading away from the Miró mosaic and the Chinese dragon.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This activity is an interactive paella making class, where people are given different jobs throughout the experience.
- A vegetarian option is available, please advise if you require a vegetarian meal upon booking.
- The market tour is not included on Sundays as the market is closed.