Barcelona: Pyrenees Villages and Trails Full-Day Tour
From £93 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up from accommodations in Barcelona available on request
- Explore the mountain villages of the Pyrenees
- Walk the cobblestones streets of a village where the stone houses are 500 years old
- Stop for a 4 course lunch in a Catalan country restaurant
- Hike a mountain trail to panoramic view points of rivers and canyons
Depart Barcelona for the foothills of the Pyrenees, just north of the city. Here, you will find charming medieval villages of stone houses, and cafés built directly into the rock. Amazingly well preserved, the villages are also in the middle of some privileged hiking routes, where the loudest sounds you’ll hear are streams and waterfalls, and the occasional sheep, cow, or goose.
Stop for a superb 4 course lunch in a traditional country restaurant. Wander the winding cobblestone streets of the village, among houses that date back more than 500 years. Discover local communities where life is simple and continues its traditions despite the demands of modern life. Sample homemade pastries in a town café, and learn the history of the region as you explore.
A light hike through woods will take you to cliff-top lookouts for great photo opportunities of rivers, canyons, and forested valleys. Non-hikers can relax on a riverview terrace and enjoy the sun.
- English-speaking guide
- Coffee or beverage of choice
- Local pastries in a great local bakery
- Full 4-course meal with wine in a traditional Catalan restaurant
Meet at the bottom of the steps of the Correos (Main Post Office) building on Plaza Antonio Lopez, Barcelona. The building is at the bottom of Via Laietana, where it crosses with Passeig de Colom, just above the port (Open in Google Maps)
• Please note that there is a EUR 15 surcharge if only 2 clients are booked on a non-private tour. Although this is unlikely, the surcharge is to cover guide fees and other costs not normally covered for tours of more than 2 people. The positive side of the supplement is that you get a private tour at a fraction of the cost of a scheduled private tour
Product ID: 44230