Discover Antoni Gaudi’s creative genius on a non-guided tour and tapas dinner at Barcelona’s La Pedrera (Casa Milá). Feast on a dinner of traditional Spanish tapas (small bites), and watch an audio visual presentation on the roof terrace.
What to Expect
Discover a different side to one of the most emblematic Modernisme buildings by Antoni Gaudí with a self-guided tour and dinner at La Pedrera (Casa Milá) in his native Barcelona. Located on the elegant Passeig de Gracia, the nature-inspired apartment block was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1984 to become the 1st World Heritage Sites in Spain, along with Gaudi’s Park Güell and Palau Güell.
Go inside Casa Milá after it has closed to the public, and enjoy a dinner of traditional tapas in the contemporary El Café de La Pedrera restaurant on the ground floor. Then, explore Gaudi’s creativity by crossing different areas of the building, and watching several projections, including an audiovisual show on the roof terrace. Marvel at Barcelona after dark from an exclusive position.
Choose from the following 2 options:
Monday to Thursday, and Sunday
20:00: Dinner at the restaurant
21:20 or 21:40: Access to La Pedrera
(please note that from 12 September this schedule is available from Monday to Sunday)
Friday and Saturday
20:45: Dinner at the restaurant
22:15 or 22:40: Access to La Pedrera
(until 12 September only).
- Spanish tapas dinner, including several tapas, 1 drink (water, house wine, beer, juice, or soft drink), dessert, and coffee
- Glass of cava
What's Not Included
- Guide (the visit to Casa Milá is non-guided)
Know Before You Go
• Please note that the activity lasts between 3 and 4 hours
• This is not a guided tour. You will be provided with tickets and all the information about the monument and the restaurant
• The meal is already ordered and paid for
• The entire cost of the tour will be refunded if you cancel at least 8 days before the tour date. For cancellations of between 4 and 7 days a 50% refund will apply. There are no refunds for cancellations of 3 days or less before the tour
• Your booking must be made at least 7 days before the tour date
• If the tour is cancelled because of the weather, then an alternative date will be suggested