Take the family on a 2.5-hour guided walking tour of Barcelona and enjoy an interactive itinerary designed for children aged 4-12. Visit candy stores and traditional workshops in the Barrio Gotico to meet giants that come alive, sing songs, and much more.
What to Expect
Experience Barcelona through the eyes of your kids on a small group, child-friendly walking tour, and enjoy an itinerary filled with adventure and activities that include stories, games, and songs connected to the city.
Along the way, you will encounter giants that come alive, trees that speak through their leaves, and the legends of medieval kings and queens. Learn and play as you walk the magical, medieval streets of Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter with your professional English-speaking guide.
Visit the house of The Giants, and learn about the Romans who founded “Barcino” in the 1st century BC. Sing your way through Catalan traditions, enter the trendiest sweet shop in town, and play with the runnerbeans!
What's Not Included
- Donation entrance to the Giants Museum (EUR 2-3 per family approx.)
Know Before You Go
• This tour is suitable for children aged 4 to 12 (children age 3 or under are free of charge)
• All children must be accompanied by an adult
• The maximum number of participants per tour is 20, including children and adults
• Please confirm the time you would like for your private tour by emailing the local supplier after booking