Get panoramic views of Catalonia's natural landscape while floating above it in a hot air ballon. See the Montserrat peaks, Barcelona city, and the Mediterranean Sea. The adventure begins at dawn!
What to Expect
Admire Catalonia's natural landscape while cruising in a hot air balloon. On this ride through the skies you'll get to experience the beauty of the Montseny Natural Park region from a unique vantage point. On a clear day you will be able to see Montserrat, Barcelona and the Mediterranean sea.
Your journey will begin just after dawn when you'll be picked up either at your hotel or be instructed to meet your group in Barcelona at Plaza Catalonia in front of the Hard Rock Café.
Upon reaching the take-off spot you will be able to participate, hands-on, in inflating your hot air balloon! Once in the air, the ride will last for a little more than an hour. We will celebrate the flight at the landing spot with a Cava toast and brunch. As a souvenir, you will receive a first flight certificate signed by the pilot
- Transportation from Barcelona city centre to the flying area
- Return to Barcelona city centre
- Briefing, preparation and inflation of the balloon
- Hot air balloon flight of approximately 1h15 in duration
- Cava Champagne toast
- Soft drinks and water
- Picnic meal on the balloon field
- First flight certificate signed by the pilot
What's Not Included
- Coffee or breakfast before flight
- MEETING POINT : the meeting point is Plaza Catalonia, in front of the Hard Rock Café, in Barcelona city centre. According to participants lodging, it is also possible to arrange a pick-up directly at the hotel (contact the local operator to set up this option).
- MEETING TIME : the exact meeting time is set according to the flying season, between 6:00AM and 7:30AM. You MUST contact the local operator to have the exact departure time.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
There is no seating available on board so participants must stand during the journey. Please wear comfortable footwear, something you would wear for a walk in the country.
To ensure your comfort and safety there will be a maximum of 8 people in your basket. All participants must be at least 6 years old.
This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
This tour is not recommended for pregnant women.
The weight limit per person for the flight is a maximum of 220 pounds (100 kilos).
Most flights take place flights on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays. It is possible to organize flights during the week for groups with a minimum of 4 participants.