Haunted Barcelona: 3-Hour Ghost TourProduct ID: 48822
From £21.84 per personBook now
- Explore the medieval quarters of Barcelona in the eeries hours after dark
- Roam El Raval, Barri Gotic and Ribera, and learn the horror and madness of bygone eras
- Venture down dark alleys and dimly lit squares to experience the beauty of the night
- Discover Barcelona from a new perspective, not find described in any travel guide
- Hear stories to send shivers down your spine and make your hair stand on end
Barcelona's 2000-year history is filled with the stories of the people who failed to find peace after dying. Even Cervantes believed in restless souls that roam the streets in countless numbers after dark.
Your guide will tell fantastic legends and spooky tales from the crypt, all the time unearthing scary secrets from the past. Learn about the real horrors of the Spanish Inquisition, and the penal system of the Middle Ages when the Catholic Church permeated every area of existence and the executioner didn’t think twice.
Hear about the benevolent creatures of the night; the prostitutes whose profession is said to be the oldest in the world. While condemned through the ages as heinous and sacrilegious by strict guardians of public morality, they are an integral part of Barcelona’s history.
Plaça de l’ Àngel 12, opposite Hotel Suizo, Metro Station Jaume 1. (Yellow Line) Your guide will be holding a white folder with a blue dragon logo on it. (Open in Google Maps)
• This tour is a leisurely walk. You will explore the city without feeling rushed, and there will be time to linger to take photos and go to the bathroom
Product ID: 48822