Experience Barcelona’s holy mountain, Montserrat, on a half-day tour. Board the Sant Joan Railway to observe the area's fascinating flora and fauna. Follow a soft hiking trail with the a specialized guide in Montserrat Natural Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet at "We Barcelona" located in Passeig de Gràcia on Passatge de la Concepció, 7Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- The visit to the Moreneta is not guaranteed and is subject to availability
- Depending on the season there may be up to wait of up to 2 hours
- There is a minimum number of people required to operate the tour
- In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
- There is a minimum number of people required to operate languages that are not English or Spanish. If this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- · On Saturdays and Sundays there may be delays in the tour due to the high number of visitors to the monastery.