Barcelona: Gaudí Monuments and Shopping Combo TourProduct ID: 43729
From £49.79 per personBook now
- Explore the fantasy architecture of Barcelona's Modernista movement
- See Gaudi's stunning La Sagrada Familia
- Spend the afternoon at La Roca Shopping Village
- Find bargains on brand name menswear, women's wear, and homeware
Your combination ticket starts with a walk down Passeig de Gracia, lined with boutique fashion and design stores. Marvel at the architectural details of the elegant streets, including the lampposts and paving tiles that Gaudí designed for the city. Stop to look at the ornate balconies, mosaic tiles, and twisted chimneys of block of the Casa Batlló and Casa Milà (La Pedrera).
Continue to Gaudí’s masterpiece basilica, La Sagrada Familia, perhaps the single most important and iconic building in the city. Gaze in awe at the towering spires and decorative façades of the unfinished cathedral, scheduled for completion in 2030.
Your guide will then take you to catch the Shopping Express Bus to La Roca Village, a chic outlet shopping complex located 40 minutes from Barcelona. Here, you are free to wander among the designer stores seeking out bargains on brand names such as Adolfo Dominguez, Brooks Brothers, Calvin Klein, Armani, Lacoste, and many more.
- Entrance fee to the Sagrada Família
- Ticket for the La Roca shopping express shuttle bus
- Additional 10% discount in all shops at La Roca
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to other monuments mentioned during the tour
Meet your guide in Placa Catalunya, opposite the tourist office in front of Deutsche Bank and the Hotel Olivia Plaza. Look for the guide with the orange umbrella (Open in Google Maps)
• Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
• Cancelation policy: up to 24-hours before tour start time, you can change the day or cancel the tour entirely. In the case of cancelations less than 24-hours before the tour, 100% of the fee will be charged
Product ID: 43729