Enjoy fast track access to the Sagrada Familia, the single most important site in Barcelona. Explore the city through the visionary eyes of architect Antoni Gaudi and drive along the Modernista-lined Passeig de Gràcia.
What to Expect
Explore the fantastical world of the visionary architect Antoni Gaudí on a 2.5-hour tour of Barcelona's Modernista masterpiece - the incomplete Sagrada Familia. Your guide will explain what makes it so extraordinary, pointing out hidden symbols, as well as describing the technical innovations that made Gaudi so revered.
First, drive down the elegant Passeig de Gràcia, built for wealthy city residents in the 19th century. Admire architectural details on the modernist lampposts and Gaudí’s sidewalk tiles. Marvel at grand buildings, such as the Casa Batlló and Casa Milà-La Pedrera, 2 of Gaudí’s most beautiful apartment complexes.
Then, take a guided tour of the jewel in the crown of Gaudí’s works at the stunning Sagrada Familia. Representing a synthesis of his overall conception of architecture, the richness of detail and its significance require a full explanation to appreciate the fascinating building in full.
At the end of your guided tour, you are free to stay on and explore at your own pace. Compare and contrast the Birth and Passion façades.
- Entrance to the Sagrada Família
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drink
- Entrance to other monuments
- Ticket for the Sagrada Familia elevator to the towers
Your coach departs from Plaça Catalunya, in front of Deutsche Bank and Hotel Olivia Plaza.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
• Cancellation policy: up to 24-hours before the tour start time, you can change the day or cancel the tour entirely. In the case of cancellations less than 24-hours before the tour, 100% of the fee will be charged