Gaudí's Barcelona: Full-Day Private Tour
From £155 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceYour Barcelona hotel
- Enjoy a spectacular 4D audiovisual show about Gaudí
- Explore the Park Güell monumental area
- Enjoy the façade of Casa Vicens, the artist’s first major commission
- Explore the iconic Sagrada Familia and get an insider’s knowledge about the structure
- Explore the astonishing inside and outside of Casa Milá (La Pedrera)
Your first destination is the amazing Park Güell, in the heart of the Upper Town area, where your guide will tell you architectural secrets and interesting stories behind the strange fairy tale formations integrated within this natural setting.
Stroll the park for a bit before going to Casa Vicens, one of Gaudi’s first important works commission and the peak of his art nouveau period, notice illustrated by the Moorish influence.
Afterwards the tour continues at Sagrada Familia, the real heart of Barcelona and the unmistakable symbol of the city. Conceived as a gigantic temple of profuse sculptural decoration, still in the making after a hundred years of unending work, this is a living, ever-changing work of art, never seen twice in the same state.
After an hour and a half break for lunch (own expense), finally head to Casa Milá (nicknamed La Pedrera, ‘the Quarry’), Gaudi's last civic work, and be absorbed in the apartment building’s magical curving walls. Tour the mansion with an audio guide at your own pace. And then either get a lift back to your hotel or stay in the Passeig de Gracia to enjoy the area after an educational and entertaining Gaudi-filled day in Barcelona.
- Local guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Admission to the 4D Gaudí Experience
- Admission to Parc Güell
- Admission to Sagrada Familia, with audio guide
- Admission to Casa Milà (la Pedrera), with audio guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
• The 4D audio visual show is not suitable for children under 6 years, pregnant women, those with heart diseases, and people suffering from backache
• Children under 4 years are not allowed to attend the 4D audio visual show
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• Cancellations made within 48 hours of the tour date will not be eligible for a refund
• Cancellations made within 3-7 days prior to the tour date will be charged 50 per cent of the total price
• Cancellations made 8 or more days prior to the tour date will be subject to a small administration fee of 3.5 per cent of the total price.
Product ID: 54309