Discover beautiful Barcelona on this one day tour starting with the infamous Sagrada Familia Church. Wander Les Ramblas stopping for some shopping. Discover the old Central market of Barcelona and the peaceful Ciutadella Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- See the spectacular exterior of the Sagrada Familia and admire the impressive facades
- Stop at the Lord Mayors Lookout point, with stunning panoramic views of the city
- Explore the old Central market of Barcelona and the Ciutadella Park that has grown into being one of the most fashionable places in the city
- Stroll through iconic Las Ramblas feeling like a real Barcelona local
- Marvel at the Magic Fountains of Barcelona in Plaça España (only on Sunday)
- Transfer from Costa Brava to Barcelona
- Tourist route in Barcelona with various stops and free time
- Transfer back to the Costa Brava
- Magic Fountains of Barcelona in Plaça España (only on Sunday)
- Admission tickets to tourist attractions
- Food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- On Sunday this tour also includes a stop to look at the Magic Fountains of Barcelona in Plaça España.