Explore the scenic coves of the Costa Brava on a private 11-hour coastal tour from Barcelona. Climb aboard a catamaran, sail among the magical bays of Macizo del Montgrí, and discover the fortified castle of Tossa de Mar.
What to Expect
Explore the culture and traditions of the Costa Brava on a scenic 11-hour private coach tour from Barcelona, and let local experts share their secrets of the unspoiled landscape.
You will depart Barcelona for the picturesque Calella de Palafrugell, a charming fishing village where the small coves are peppered with colorful row boats. Next, you will hike the coastal path "Camino de Ronda", following the coast to the unspoiled cove of El Golfet. You will enjoy the pristine waters of the beach, before setting off for the fishing village of Palamós.
Truman Capote once described the water at Palamós as, “light and blue as a mermaid’s eye.” Discover the painterly site for yourself in the harbor.
You will continue to Tossa de Mar to explore one of the most popular seaside towns of the Costa Brava. Stroll the fortified village to see the 12th-14th century Medieval Ensemble and discover timeless alleys. Later, climb aboard a catamaran to sail past the towering cliffs of Macizo de Cadiretas, discovering idyllic coves between Tossa and Lloret along the way.
Return to Barcelona at approximately 19:30.
- Luxury van transportation
- Guide (English, Spanish, and Catalan-speaking)
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotel
- Catamaran fees
What's Not Included
- Food and drink
- Personal insurance
Know Before You Go
• Although the tour is not particularly challenging, comfortable shoes are advised
• Cancellations made within 48 hours prior to departure are charged in full. For cancellations of between 3 and 7 days prior to departure, a 50% fee applies. For cancellations of more than 8 days prior to tour departure, a 3.5% admin fee will be charged