Visit the only Modernist house in Barcelona to conserve its original beauty on a audioguided tour of the Casa Amatller house museum. Look at old photos and videos of what the building used to look like with a tactile tablet and headphones.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Catalan, English, French, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet in the lobby of the Casa Amatller, Passeig de Gràcia, 41, Barcelona.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There is lift access for people with reduced mobility
- Entrance is limited to a maximum of 20 people per visit
- Visitors are not allowed entry to the museum in high heel shoes, and all visitors are required to wear shoe covers to protect the monument
- The Casa Amatller house museum is open Monday to Sunday from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Entrance slots are every 30 minutes.