Discover Barcelona on a bike tour. Ride over bike lanes, pedestrian paths, and parks and gardens to the city's most beautiful sights. Admire the old architecture, enjoy the views from the beach and discover the hidden corners of the city.
What to Expect
Discover Barcelona through a bike tour. Let experienced and dedicated tour guides show you the interesting sights, take you to the hidden corners and tell you about their secrets. This is an ideal tour for young and old that sticks entirely to bike lanes, pedestrian paths, and parks and gardens.
Admire the famous Sagrada Familia designed by Antonia Gaudi and explore the picturesque Art Nouveau district of Eixample. Here you can admire the beautiful private houses Casa Mila and Casa Batllo. You then continue on to the city center on both sides of La Rambla. See the international Raval and visit the Gothic center and the old Jewish quarter around the cathedral.
After admiring so much stone, you finally head to the water. Admire the fantastic views of the sea and ride along the picturesque beach promenade to the Olympic Harbor. Nearby are the Parc de la Ciutadella and the entrance to the first World Fair: the Arc de Triomf.
- Guided tour (for approximately 3 hours)
- Bicycle rental
- Handlebar bag
- Helmet and child seat upon request
What's Not Included
- Pick-up and drop off
- Personal expenses
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Tours run daily at 10:30 and 17:00
• You'll be riding along with other participants. The maximum group size is 10. If you'd prefer a private tour, please book the private tour option
Please note the following information/booking conditions:
• If the minimum number (2 people) is not reached, an alternative time will be offered or you will get a refund
• Participants must be confident riding a bicycle
• Participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a legal guardian
• This tour takes place come rain or shine. Participants can arrange an alternative date for the tour if it is cancelled due to extreme weather conditions, e.g. storms or heavy rain
• Bike tours do not take place on December 25, December 26 and January 1