Indulge in some of Spain’s tapas treats at Barcelona’s favorite foodie haunts on a walking tour of the city center. Stroll along the historic streets with a gourmet guide, while tasting Spanish wines and learning about the culinary treasures.
What to Expect
Get off the beaten path and eat like a local while having fun and learning about Barcelona's tapas traditions! The 3-4-hour walking tour will take you to popular spots and introduce you to some hidden treats!
You will visit Barcelona’s greatest food market, the legendary open-air market of La Boqueria, just off of La Rambla. Enjoy the vivid colors and vibrant activity as you discover why Mediterranean cuisine is internationally regarded for its quality ingredients.
Explore the Gothic Quarter and pop into gourmet shops that are over 100 years old. En route, you will stop at a buzzing Mediterranean brasserie that serves an excellent selection of tapas. Enjoy 3 tasty montaditos (small sandwiches), as well as a glass of wine or beer.
End at a local restaurant, where you will enjoy 4 tapas from among the large selection. Wash them down with a glass of wine, beer, or vermouth, while your food and wine guide tells you about the wine, the cuisine, and Spain's many cultural influences.
- Tapas walking tour with an English and Spanish-speaking specialized gourmet guide
- Complimentary drink and tapas at meeting point
- 8 hot and cold tapas
- 2 glasses of wine or beer
- All local taxes
- Free wifi at meeting point
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please contact the tour operator directly within 7 days of the start of the tour should you have any changes.
• Vegetarian and celiac options are available; please specify this when booking.
• Infants (ages 3 and under) are free; however, booking is still required. Food or drinks will not be provided.