Skip the long lines to the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona, and enjoy a 1,5-hour guided tour of Gaudí’s Modernisme masterpiece. Learn about the unfinished construction of the basilica at the museum. Then, enjoy panoramic views from the towers.
What to Expect
Explore one of the most iconic buildings in Barcelona on a 1.5-hour guided tour of the Sagrada Familia, conceived by the Modernist architect, Antoni Gaudí at the end of the 19th century.
Skip the long lines to access the interior of the Roman Catholic church, and discover a vibrant clash of Gothic and Art Nouveau designs. Look closely at the symbolic details of each of the 5 aisles of the Latin cross floor plan.
Go to the Sagrada Familia museum to learn about the life and career of its visionary architect. See drawings and models that illustrate the development of the basilica, from its inception to the present day, and its estimated completion in 2026.
Then, take the elevator up the tower, and enjoy panoramic views of Barcelona. Your guide will leave you at the entrance to the tower elevator, leaving you free to explore at leisure.
- Multilingual guide
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Sagrada Familia
- Guided tour
- Elevator access to the Sagrada Familia towers
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Julia Travel Office, Plaza Sagrada Familia, nº3, Barcelona. Plaza Sagrada Familia, nº3 is on Sicilia Street between numbers 233 and 235
Know Before You Go
• Please observe the dress code for the Sagrada Familia: no tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals
• Please note that due to limited access to the elevators, there may be a short wait time between your tour of the basilica and museum and access to the towers
• Your guide will not accompany you to the towers
• Please note that access to the elevator is weather dependent, and may be limited by other force majeure
• Children aged less than 6 years old, unaccompanied minors (under 18 years old), people with reduced mobility, people with vertigo or cardiovascular problems are not allowed to go up the towers.