Enjoy a guided 3-hour sightseeing trip in Barcelona while riding a Segway. Discover the urban landscape of the old town, ride along the port, and see beaches and parks. Listen to your guide's explanations and get insider tips while cruising in the sun.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting times 10:00 AM, 12:30 PM, 4:00 PM, 6:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Catalan, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Travel through Barcelona with ease on a Segway tour
- See the Gothic Quarter and the Roman ruins
- Ride along the Old Fishermen's District, the historical port, and the city beach
- Visit the Triumphal Arch and a variety of city parks
- Segway i2
- 1 drink
- Safety equipment
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- People over 264 lbs (120 kg)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide below the Arc de Triomf at Paseo Lluis Companys, 10, BarcelonaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Due to local regulations for Segways, the minimum age for Segway Tour participants in Barcelona is 16 years. Younger participants can join the tour on high end electric bicycles at discounted rates.
- Small groups: 2-6 people per guide. To enhance safety and due to local regulations for Segways, bigger groups are split up and accompanied by several guides.
- Riders must be able to make motions similar to climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Gliders must stand at least 110 centimeters in height, having a weight between 35-120.20 kilograms, and do not exceed 120.20 kilograms/265 lbs. It is strongly recommended that expectant mothers do not participate in any Segway activities for their own safety and that of their child.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes recommended. In winter warm, water resistant clothing and gloves are recommended.