Taste the craft beers of Barcelona´s trendy Raval neighborhood on a 2.5-hour tour especially designed for beer lovers. Along the way, see urban art and graffiti, vintage shops, local Spanish restaurants, and the evocative streets of southern Raval.
What to Expect
Explore the craft beer scene of Barcelona´s trendy Raval neighborhood, and see urban art, graffiti, vintage shops, and the best local restaurants along the way.
Meet your guide at the Tours, Tapas & Friends Gastronomic Center for a 1st beer tasting before you set off. Then, learn about the history of Raval, stopping to explore its grand scale murals, contemporary art works, and buildings from the Modernisme architecture movement. Hear how the district experienced a revolution following the construction of the Barcelona Contemporary Art Musuem (MACBA) in the 1990s.
Learn about the key spots in Raval, such as the history of the Film Archive of Catalonia. Walk down streets that come alive at night, and discover the local culture. Then, go to an artisan beer factory for a beer tasting with 2 tapas.
Continue to the 19th-century extension of L’Eixample, and hear the story of Barcelona´s fascinating urban redesign at the turn of the 20th century. End with another craft beer tasting in a bar far away from Barcelona´s busy city center.
- 5 beer tastings
- 3 tapas
- All local taxes
- Free Wi-Fi at the meeting point
What's Not Included
- Food and drink not specified on the itinerary
Know Before You Go
• Participants must be at least 18 years old to take this tour
• Private group tours are available upon request
• Please note that tours are held rain or shine
• Tours do not operate on the 15 August, 11 and 24 September, 12 October, 1 November, and 6, 8, 25 and 26 December