Experience the best of Spanish culture and sites in one spot. Enjoy the wide array of audio-visual displays found throughout Poble Espanyol.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Visit the Poble Espanyol, built in 1929 for the International Exhibition
- Take a walk through streets and feel the architecture of different corners of Spain, from Galicia to Valencia
- Explore 117 real-life scale buildings from different Spanish regions
- Enjoy 20 different crafts workshops
- See the art of Picasso, Dalí and Miró and more at the Fran Daurel Museum
- Take in the audiovisual shows "Feeling Spain" and "Fiesta"
- Entrance to Poble Espanyol
- Access to the onsite contemporary art Fran Daurel Museum
- Audiovisual shows "Feeling Spain" and "Fiesta!"
- Hotel pick-up
- Video guide
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Poble Espanyol Av Francesc Ferrer i Guardia, 13, 08038 BarcelonaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors