Barcelona in a Day Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
From £57 £45 Save up to 20% per personBook now
- See the highlights of Barcelona in one day
- Marvel at the elaborate façades of Gaudi's unfinished Sagrada Familia
- Visit the amazing Montjuic Park
- Admire some of the Art Nouveau architectures of Barcelona's L'Eixample
- Wander down streets that date back to Roman times and the Middle Ages
The tour begins at Park Güell where you will get to know over 100 years of history and its amazing architecture based on the art nouveau. Then you will continue to the Sagrada Familia cathedral in the 19th-century extension of the L’Eixample, and admire the contrasting façades of Gaudi’s unfinished basilica.
Continue to the medieval Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), site of a former Roman settlement. Discover Roman remains and a labyrinth of narrow streets and pretty squares. See some of the modern developments of the 1990s, and contrast the Gothic Quarter old and new.
Finally, enjoy a panoramic visit to the beautiful green space of Montjuic Park. Get the chance to relax in their gardens, while the imposing hill it occupies from the Sants neigborhood looks towards the port and offers you an impressive city landscape.
- Bilingual guide
- Transportation from meeting point
- Food and drinks
- Optional tips
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
At Park Güell, Bus Station entrance Located in: Carretera del Carmel, no. 23, Barcelona. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 58186