Enjoy this combo-tour including a ticket for 24 or 48-hours for the Hop-On Hop-Off Barcelona City Tour, and one ticket for Camp Nou Experience F.C. Barcelona Museum & Tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Catalan, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
You must pick up the Camp Nou Experience ticket at the Julia Travel Office in Estació del Nord, ground floor, platform 19, between 9:30 AM and 5:00 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- For structural reasons, and a large number of staircases, the Camp Nou Experience is not adapted for people with physical disabilities
- FCB reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour based on match schedule, training sessions or special events Please check before your visit
- Special schedules:
- Days of La Liga or Spanish Cup matches: The tour is closed all day. The museum will close 3 hours before the match and will re-open 90 minutes before the start of the match
- Champions League match days: The tour is closed all day. You can only visit the first floor of the museum until 3:00 PM. The day before, the tour route will be modified with access to all areas except the 2nd floor of the museum
- Your ticket is valid from 10 AM to 6:30 PM, except on the dates mentioned above
- The frequency of the service varies depending on the season
- Itinerary is subject to change due to events in the city or other unforeseen circumstances