This city tour goes off the beaten path to uncover the traces of the occult and other unexpected ideologies. Explore the mysterious corners and crack the codes of curious symbols.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 195 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Plaça d'Urquinaona 9, Theater Borras, Urquinaona metro station, BarcelonaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is a 3-weather tour and runs in sun, rain, wind, and even strong showers.
- In the summer, don't forget a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen. A little bottle of water for your thirst can't hurt either. A jacket or thin coat should suffice in the winter months.
- To experience the unique groups around the city up close, the guide sticks to streets and squares on this city tour. Admire monuments from their exteriors. museum visits and interior explorations (with a couple of exceptions) are not part of the program.
- The tour is a relaxed walk; no need to rush. There is always time to stop for photos, and no one will begrudge you a bathroom break.