Explore Barcelona on this guided city walking tour. Browse through the stalls in the Boquería Market and see historical sites as you make your way to the infamous Güell Palace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Walk through La Rambla
- Visit the infamous Boquería Market
- Go inside the Güell Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Professional guide
- Entrance to the Güell Palace
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet your guide in front of the Starbucks in La Rambla 89. Please be there 10 minutes before the tour starts. Your guide will be holding an Amigo Tours sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tours requires a minimum of 4 participants, so in the case that this requirement is not met, the tour may be cancelled.
- Due to COVID-19, guided visits inside the Güell Palace are not allowed. The guide will discuss the Palace outside the building and will give you the tickets to enter by yourself.