Skip the Line: Casa Batlló Ticket and Video GuideProduct ID: 47872
- Skip the line and enter the whimsical world of Gaudí’s Casa Batlló
- Learn about one of the jewels of the Modernisme architecture movement
- See organic and allegorical details in stone, wood and glass
- Get access to the mezzanine level and see the mythical chimneys of the roof terrace
- Marvel at the use of light and color in the entrance hall, and the main staircase
- Enter the dream world of Gaudí at the former home of the Batlló family
Skip the line with your entrance ticket and use the virtual reality video guide to explore Casa Batlló at your own pace. Learn about Gaudí’s extravagant approach to architecture, art and design, and discover surprising details in every nook and cranny.
Beyond the flamboyant façade, find rooms that demonstrate Gaudí’s unique creativity, as well as work by other Modernisme artists of the time. Learn about the Casa Batlló’s original use of light and color, and discover the organic and allegorical uses of wood, glass, stone, and ceramics that make it one of the most emblematic of the Modernisme buildings.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to Casa Batlló
- Video guide
Exchange your voucher at Passeig de Gràcia, 43. The nearest Metro station is Passeig de Gràcia (L2, L3, and L4), or take the RENFE (Spanish Railways) train to Passeig de Gràcia station, the FGC train to Provença station, or buses 7, 16, 17, 22, 24 or 28 (Open in Google Maps)
• Last admission is at 20:00. On days where there is a special event, Casa Batlló closes at 14:00
• The video guide is available in Catalan, Spanish, French, English, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, and Portuguese
Product ID: 47872