Explore Barcelona by bike on a half-day tour of its major attractions, from the Parc de la Ciutadella to the awe-inspiring Sagrada Familia. Cruise through the old Gothic quarter, the wide avenues of L’Eixample, and the sandy beaches of Barceloneta.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Plaça Sant Jaume in front of Costa Coffee. Look for your guide with a bike and Fat Tire Tours t-shirt, holding up a meeting point sign. The closest metro stations are Jaume I (L4) and Liceu (L3). Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tours operate rain or shine. Rain ponchos are available at the tour shop prior to the tour. It’s a good idea to bring along some sun protection in the summer and something warm to wear in the spring and fall.
- There is no minimum or maximum age limit for the tour, which is suitable for anyone who can ride a bike. Kid bikes are available on request, as well as child seats, a child trailer, and a child tandem attachment
- Morning departures are roughly 4 hours long and feature a stop for lunch (cost of lunch not included)
- Afternoon departures are roughly 3.5 hours long and do not have a stop for a meal