Barcelona Beach 3-Hour Bike TourProduct ID: 9975
- Explore the scenic beaches of Barcelona by bike
- Experience Spanish culture in a unique way
- Feel the energy of Barceloneta Beach
- Discover the Olympic Port and Villa
- Breath in the sea air on a refreshing bike ride
- Relax as your guide takes you on a safe, fun route
The scenic ride begins in the historic quarter of Barceloneta, Barcelona’s famous fishing district. Cycle past Port Vell, once home to fishermen and sailors, and soak up the maritime mood of the salty harbor.
The area is also home to Barceloneta Beach, one of the city’s most popular spots for people-watching and sightseeing. Keep pedaling towards the Olympic Port, site of the 1992 Olympic Games. Admire the huge golden fish sculpture and the modern towers of hotels and offices. Continue past more of the city’s stunning beaches until you reach the Forum, home of the 2004 Universal Cultures Forum.
Next, head to Poble Nou, the industrial heart of Barcelona at the end of the 19th-Century, now home to an eclectic mix of modern and historic architecture. Get a taste of the recent past as you ride through the Olympic Villa, and take a diversion into the leafy Ciutadella Park, home to Barcelona Zoo and a beautiful Gaudi fountain.
- Bicycle rental
- Tour guide
- Child-seats if desired
Meet your guide at Marquesa Street, 1, in the Born Quarter, located 50 meters from Metro Barceloneta (L4) and 200 meters from França Train Station. Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of the tour (Open in Google Maps)
• Tours leave in any weather. Rain jackets are supplied
• Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of the tour
Product ID: 9975