Barcelona: Tapas Tasting & Flamenco Show Half-Day TourProduct ID: 50001
From £64.63 per personBook now
- Experience the gourmet flavors of Spain at a new gastronomic center
- Walk down the famous La Rambla, stopping at the legendary La Boqueria food market
- Taste the tasty tapas plates, famous to Spain, at a local restaurant
- Watch a flamenco show in a 17th-century palace
- Learn how to order tapas, and discover where Barcelona's best bars and cafés are
Start at the new Tours, Tapas and Friends Gastronomic Center, created under the slow food philosophy of offering gourmet experiences to local foodies and travelers alike. Enjoy a tasting of 3 specially selected Spanish products, served with bread and a drink, before heading off on a leisurely walking tour.
Your tapas walking tour will lead you through Barcelona's most famous street, La Rambla, with tapas bars and local restaurants. From here you and your guide will go to La Boqueria, the city’s famous food market, which offers an array of fresh produce including fruit and vegetables, seafood, cheese and any type of meat imaginable.
The tour continues at a restaurant offering a wide selection of local, delicious tapas. Here you will enjoy five tapas with a glass of wine or beer, while your food-and-wine-guide provides insights into the flavors of wine, the cuisine and Spanish culture.
Your last stop will be an authentic Flamenco show in a Gothic Palace of the 17th century in the heart of one of the trendiest neighborhoods of Barcelona. The bar is absolutely stunning and the surroundings make you feel like you've stepped back in time. It's the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of El Born and unwind with a glass of Cava.
An evocative and magical setting in which to enjoy the best flamenco in Barcelona, while enjoying a drink and the privilege of being in one of the treasures of Catalan Baroque
- Tapas walking tour with an English-speaking specialized gourmet guide
- Guided tasting of 3 selected Spanish products (cheese, cured meats, olive oil,…) with bread and drink
- 5 tapas, hot and cold & 1 drink (water will be considered as a drink)
- Flamenco entrance with a drink
- Food and drinks not specified in "what's included"
- Transportation to the meeting point
Meet at the Tours, Tapas and Friends Gastronomic Center, Carrer del Pintor Fortuny, 12, 08001 Barcelona (in front of the Hotel Silken Ramblas, one block from Las Ramblas) (Open in Google Maps)
• Adult pricing applies to all travelers, except infants (aged 3 and under), where tours are free but no food and drink is provided but booking is required
• A celiac option is available for this tour. Please advise at time of booking if required. Unfortunately there is no vegetarian option available
• This is a small group tour, with a maximum of 15 participants for a more personalized experience
Product ID: 50001