Watch an unforgettable sunset and see Barcelona's top attractions on a 3-hour moped tour. Marvel at Antoni Gaudi’s Sagrada Familia, get panoramic views from Montjuic mountain, ride down wide boulevards lined with palm trees, and more.
What to Expect
Experience an unforgettable sunset on a 3-hour scooter tour of Barcelona, and visit the Catalan capital’s best locations at dusk.
Pick-up your vehicle from the pre-arranged meeting point, and scoot over to the Sagrada Familia, one of Gaudi’s most extraordinary works that remains unfinished to this day. Continue to the old Civil War bunkers in the Carmel neighborhood, where views of Barcelona’s skyline are at their very best.
Next, explore the 19th-century extension of L’Eixample, home to beautiful Modernisme architecture and one of the city’s most iconic squares. Take in the imposing National Art Museum and fountains of Plaza de España, before riding through Montjuïc Park.
Descend the hill to Passeig de Colom, and cruise along the palm tree-lined avenue to the Heliport, where more amazing views extend along the Mediterranean coast.
- Scooter rental
- Road assistance
- City map
Know Before You Go
• All drivers must have a passport and driver's license valid in Spain
• Minimum age requirements: for 50cc scooters you must be at least 18 years old and hold a motorcycle driver’s license valid in Spain; for 125cc scooters, you must be at least 21 years old with a car driver’s license valid in Spain for a minimum of 3 years, or 18 years old with a "Type A" motorcycle driver's license
• If the driver doesn't have an EU driving license, an official Spanish translation of your driver's license is required
• All drivers must pay a EUR 150 security deposit in cash or credit card (refunded at the end of the tour)
• The order of the route can be altered. There will be 4 major stops (the Sagrada Familia, Civil War Bunkers, Plaza de España, and the Heliport)
• This tour requires a minimum of 2 people and should be booked at least 24 hours in advance