Get closer to Spanish culture on this combination tour that introduces you to tapas and the art of flamenco. Enjoy the taste of traditional tapas in the Gothic Quarter and then experience an exciting flamenco show in Barcelona's historical center.
What to Expect
This 3-hour combination tour with a professional guide begins with a walk through the Ramblas area, where you’ll discover the most interesting sites of Barcelona’s old town. During your walk, you’ll learn about Spanish and Catalan culinary traditions.
Visit the most emblematic places of the old city as well as typical tapas bars. Enjoy some delicious tapas and drinks in a typical Spanish bar.
Next, head to a typical Flamenco theater to enjoy an exciting 40 minute show with dancing and singing. According to tradition, Catalan gypsies created this form of flamenco dance that is famous worldwide.
- Expert guide who will adapt the tour to your convenience
- Guided tour of the Gothic Quarter
- Expert guide as your local food expert
- Selection of 3-4 tapas
- 1 drink per person
- Flamenco show
Plaza Cataluña, 21 (in front of the entrance to the Hard Rock Café)
Know Before You Go
• Small group tour
• Booking minimum of 2 persons
• Children younger than 18 must be accompanied by an adult
• No children under 5 years-old are allowed on this tour