Climb aboard a luxury sail boat and sail along Barceloneta Beach on a 2.5-hour sailing tour of Barcelona. Admire the monuments, such as the Maremagnum, Columbus Statue, and World Trade Center as you soak up the Mediterranean sun and take a dip in the sea.
What to Expect
Set sail from Barcelona’s Olympic Harbor on a small group, luxury sailing tour of the Mediterranean Sea. Cruise along Barceloneta Beach aboard a Beneteau sailboat, and enjoy the Mediterranean breeze.
Admire the Barcelona skyline as you glide along the coast, and enjoy some of the best views of the city along the way. Marvel at iconic buildings and monuments, including the Maremagnum mall, the statue of Columbus pointing to the New World, and the luxury cruise ships making their way to harbor.
During the tour, you will learn basic sailing techniques, stopping to take a dive in the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea. Sit back and relax, and feel the sea breeze on your face as you listen to the sound of the ocean waves.
Cruise back to harbor, enjoying some final views at the end of your sailing adventure.
What's Not Included
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Know Before You Go
• This tour is available for groups of up to 10 people
• The tour is available in English, Spanish, French or Italian (other languages can be arranged on request)
• Booking confirmation is required for this tour
• A reduced price is available for children under 12 years of age