Segway the bike paths and seafront promenades of Barcelona on a 1-hour sightseeing tour, and discover traditional beaches, urban art, and the narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter. Get a panoramic view of the coast from the terrace of the W Hotel.
What to Expect
Experience the beauty of Barcelona by Segway on a 1-hour sightseeing tour of the Old Port, seafront promenades and historic Gothic Quarter.
Following a short training session on the easy-to-operate, self-balancing vehicles, start by riding through the Gothic Quarter (Barri Gòtic), famous for its 4th-century Roman Wall and magnificent cathedral.
Glide down to the seafront to see the yachts and beaches of the Mediterranean coast. Enjoy a panoramic view from the ground floor terrace of the W Hotel, before riding past the beaches of Barceloneta.
Go to the Olympic harbor, before a ride through Parc de la Ciutadella to the Arc de Triomf, built as the main entrance to the 1888 Universal Exhibition. Learn how vast areas of La Ribera were demolished to create the city’s only green space for decades, before riding your Segway back to the meeting point.
- Segway training session
- Complimentary photo service
- Helmet rental
- Raincoat (in case of rain)
- Free bottle of mineral water
Know Before You Go
• Participants must weigh between 35 and 130 kilograms (77 to 286 pounds) to ride a Segway
• Trainers will teach you safe Segway driving basics before the tour
• Please note that the number of tour participants can reach up to 30 people at a time, but this will be divided into small groups of 6 people or less. Each small group will have a guide