Explore Barcelona at your own pace from the seat of a Vespa moped, and follow the pre-arranged routes of your complimentary GPS navigator to see the Olympic monuments built for the 1992 games, the Modernisme architecture of Gaudí, and more.
What to Expect
Climb aboard a Vespa moped and tour Barcelona like a local as you enjoy the freedom of the roads on your own personlized tour. Available for 24 hours, each Vespa can accommodate a maximum of 2 people.
Depart from the Sagrada Familia, and ride up to the hills of Tibidabo or Montjuic for panoramic views of the city. Explore the Modernisme architecture of L’Eixample, or the medieval streets of the Gothic Quarter. The simple touch-screen on your GPS device will help you plan your excursion to enjoy the city in a unique way.
Choose from one of the following pre-arranged routes, or customize your own tour!
Discover the buildings constructed for the 1992 Olympic Games, and contrast the old city with the new as you cruise from the streets and beaches of the Port Olimpic to the Olympic stadiums on Montjuic.
Dedicated to Barcelona’s most famous architect, the Gaudí tour route reveals the whimsical buildings and mosaics that give a playful aspect of this vibrant city, from the unfinished Sagrada Familia to the famous apartment blocks of the Passeig de Gracia.
Ride your brightly colored Vespa to almost 5 miles (8 kilometers) of beaches, stretching from the city center along the Mediterranean coast to take in green spaces and futuristic monuments.
Don't forget that previous experience driving a motorcycle is requested. A deposit of EUR 300 for each rented Vespa is required.
- Vespa rental
- GPS navigator
- Basic insurance
- 1 full tank of gas
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Vespas can be picked up or dropped off at the Vesping office on Passatge Simó 24-26, next to the Sagrada Familia.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Important: An International Driver's Licence is required to be able to take part in this tour
• Vespa delivery to your accommodation is available on request for EUR 25 per service
• The price is per Vespa and not per person. One Vespa fits a maximum of 2 people
• Previous experience with a Vespa, an international driver's license, and a credit card (Visa or MasterCard) are required to take part
• Please note that there is a required security deposit of 300 EUR per Vespa. This deposit will be voided once the Vespas are returned at the end of the tour
• Opening times