Embark on an unforgettable trip around the world and visit exotic places such as China, Polynesia, Far West, Mexico, the Mediterranean, and even the Sesame Adventure. Each area awaits with an abundance of rides, shows, shops, and themed restaurants.
What to Expect
Enjoy 1, 2, or 3 days of thrills at Port Aventura, Spain's largest theme park, just 45 minutes away from Barcelona by train. Explore the universe, divided into 6 distinct destinations, each with attractions for all ages, unique gastronomy, and typical products to purchase as one-off souvenir gifts.
Have fun in Mexico, the Wild West, Imperial China, and Polynesia! With more than 37 attractions, from roller coasters to water slides, and skydiving simulators to cowboy shows, there’s something for everyone!
The exotic landscape of marvelous Polynesia is a gift for the senses. Sounds, colors and sensations will transport you to paradise. Explore the world of the Mediterranean, ideal for those who crave the tranquility of a traditional fishing village.
Have fun in China and go to the Far West to enjoy cowboy dances and shows. Indulge your inner child and put a smile back on your face at the new Sesame Street rides, where Bert and Ernie await old and young alike!
- Port Aventura Theme Park 1-day, 2-day, or 3-day entrance ticket
What's Not Included
- Games and express tickets
- Food and beverages
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please note: children from 0 to 3 years old enjoy free entrance.
• Situated on the shore of the Mediterranean, Port Aventura offers added value to the Spanish sun, beach and way of life.
• From September to November, everyone can discover the most spine-chilling and entertaining Halloween yet. Scary creatures and shows frightening enough to cure hiccups are in store. Lots of fear, but also many laughs.
• From November to January, Christmas reigns at Port Aventura. Light, fantasy and color inundate every corner of the park to create the perfect atmosphere for an unforgettable family holiday.