See one of Bulgaria's UNESCO World Heritage sites on an exciting minivan tour from Bansko. Explore the Rila Monastery and breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- See the spectacular mountain views
- Be amazed by the incredible art and architecture at Rila Monastery
- Travel in comfort through the Bulgarian countryside
- 5.5-hour tour
- English-speaking driver
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel drop-off
- Rila Monastery museum entrance fee
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Look for a representative from the ski shop at the meeting point. They will direct you to your driver.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- The monastery is a functioning Orthodox temple. A strict dress code is imposed and should be respected. Men and women should wear clothes covering their shoulders. Women should not wear short shorts or skirts.
- Taking photos in the courtyard and of the frescoes on the outer fresco gallery of the main church of Rila Monastery is allowed.
- Taking photos inside the main church, the residential parts and the museum is NOT permitted.