Find out why Bangkok is known as the "Venice of the East" during this full-day tour of the city's waterways. Expect beautiful sunsets, enjoy a ride on a traditional long tail boat, and explore a fresh flower market.
What to Expect
In the morning, meet your tour guide and driver in your hotel lobby, before starting your journey toward the Chao Phraya River.
Start at the Pak Klong Talaad, the biggest wholesale and retail fresh flower market in Bangkok. This market runs almost 24 hours a day.
Take a traditional long tail boat to Thonburi, the western part of Bangkok, situated on the right side of the Chao Phya River. Its many khlongs, or canals, gave Bangkok the label “Venice of the East.” During your boat ride, take in the scenery along Bangkok’s waterways.
Visit the Royal Barges Museum and the Wat Arun, which literary means "Temple of the Dawn." Despite the name, the most beautiful view of the temple can be seen from the east side of the river at sunset.
Return to your hotel in the late evening.
- Tours and transfer to and from your Bangkok CBD hotel
- A professional English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees, where applicable
- Long tail boat trip through the Thonburi canals
- All taxes, surcharges and service fees
What's Not Included
- Additional entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Guide surcharges for languages other than English
- Hotel accommodation in Bangkok CBD
- Transfer arrangements for hotels along the riverside
The lobby of your hotel in downtown Bangkok.
Know Before You Go
• Transfers are available for Bangkok CBD hotels. For riverside hotels, please contact the tour operator