Explore the canals of the Chao Phraya River by longtail boat. Experience local Bangkok away from the tourist trail. Wander through the Wat Pho temple complex. Marvel at the dazzling Grand Palace. See the revered Emerald Buddha at Wat Phra Kaew.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Starting time 8:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Explore the canals of the Chao Phraya River by longtail boat.
- Experience local Bangkok away from the tourist trail.
- Wander through the Wat Po temple complex.
- Marvel at the dazzling Grand Palace.
- See the revered Emerald Buddha at Wat Phra Kaew.
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees as indicated
- Transport as indicated
- Drop off transfer
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or gratuities for drivers or guide
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Inside Sanam Chai MRT Station at the bottom of the escalators of Exit 1 (Museum Siam). If you arrive by taxi, please enter the MRT station in the grounds of Museum Siam and go down two sets of escalators.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children must be aged between 6 and 11 years
- Dress requirements to enter the Grand Palace are very strict. Please ensure your clothes cover your shoulders and waist (scarves or shawls worn over sleeveless tops are not permitted). Trousers or skirts must be ankle-length.
- Closure of sites: the order of the tour itinerary and the route of the klong (canal) tour may change depending on the water levels in individual klongs
- If you are happy with the services provided by your local guides and drivers a tip is appropriate, although not necessary