Discover Samut Songkram and its fertile land, ripe with plants and crops during this day trip from Bangkok. Learn about the history of the area as you explore the province before enjoying some water sport activities.
What to Expect
Immerse yourself in the beautiful Thai countryside with a day trip from Bangkok.
08:30: In the morning, you will be picked up at your hotel in Bangkok and transferred to Samut Songkram, one of the smallest provinces in the country, with an abundance of natural resources.
10:00: Upon arrival, hop on a traditional long tail boat to the largest mangrove forest in Thailand. Here you can join a tree planting activity. Feed local monkeys before heading for a well-deserved lunch.
12:00: Enjoy a traditional Thai set lunch in a local restaurant in the village.
13:00: Continue to visit a popular scallop and mussel farm, where you can collect scallops from a pedal boat.
14:00: After your fishing activity, enjoy a refreshing Thai dessert with ice.
14:15: Get on a local bus, locally called a songtaew (literally "two rows"), for about 5 minutes to reach a lake. Here you can go kayaking, ride a jet ski or choose from a wide range of water sports activities.
16:00: After a busy day, head back to your hotel in Bangkok.
17:30: Approximate arrival time in Bangkok center.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Local guide
- River cruise
- Small group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- One Polaroid picture per guest
What's Not Included
- Additional activities and meals
- Personal expenses
Cancel up to 5 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
• Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a swimming suit, sun protection, mosquito or insect repellent
• From May to September, a raincoat or poncho is recommended