Take the worry out of your arrival at Bangkok's Don Mueang Airport with a pre-booked private transfer to your Bangkok hotel. Avoid the long lines for taxis and the hassle of navigating public transport. Enjoy a private, chauffeur-driven service instead.
What to Expect
Pre-book a private airport transfer from Don Mueang International Airport to your destination in Bangkok and take the stress out of your arrival. Skip the taxi lines and relax as your professional chauffeur drives you from the airport to your hotel in the comfort of a high-end vehicle.
The private service is priced for a group of up to 6 passengers, and includes flight tracking, so even if your flight is delayed, the driver will be there to meet you at the right time.
Once your plane has landed, you will have 60 minutes of complimentary driver waiting time, allowing you to collect your luggage and make your way to the arrivals area.
This 1-way transfer service can also be booked for departures, beginning with a pick-up at your hotel or other location within the Bangkok city limits.
- Private 1-way transfer between the Don Mueang International Airport and any location within the Bangkok city limits
- Meet and greet service
- Parking fees and road tolls
Know Before You Go
• It is mandatory to specify your destination and pick-up address, and to have your mobile phone turned on to ensure that the chauffeur can contact you. In case of problems, or if you are unable to contact your chauffeur, please call the supplier's 24/7 customer service line
• For airport pick-ups, passengers receive 60 minutes of complimentary waiting time after their flight arrives. For pick-ups at hotels or other locations, the complimentary waiting period is 15 minutes. Additional waiting time costs may be incurred if you authorize the driver to wait longer
• The van can accommodate up to 6 passengers, 6 standard-sized suitcases, and 6 carry-on bags
• You will receive automatic SMS and email updates to alert you when your driver is en route and has arrived, including driver details