Get away for an exciting day out of Bangkok. Explore local floating markets by boat and beautiful Thai landscapes by bike.
What to Expect
You will be picked up from your hotel, within Bangkok center area, at 07.00. There will be a few non-cycling sites to see before hitting the bikes; these include the famous coconut sugar village and a local floating market, Tha Kha, with a canal boat ride. See vendors selling fruits, local Thai food, local Thai sweets and creative souvenirs.
After the floating market, start cycling through coconut farms, fruit plantations, visit an auspicious temple that is covered by all four types of Banyan tree, and an ancient army camp, before stopping at the Amphawa Floating Market, which is more famous for local Thai visitors. Amphawa is a very crafty market with both boats selling food and shops selling all manner of craft products.
The total cycling distance is not more than 42 kilometers and is mostly on flat roads. Breaks are taken regularly at scheduled stops or at any place where you can come across something interesting.
At 19.00, you will be brought back to you hotel within the Bangkok center area.
- Round-trip transfers to/ from your hotel in Bangkok City Center Area
- English-speaking guide
- Activities and meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Bicycle and helmet
- Snacks and drinks
- Boat and entrance fees
What's Not Included
- Activities and meals that are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses
Cancel up to 5 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• If you should you feel like resting your legs, there will be a support vehicle following you throughout the cycle journy. At any stage you are welcome to hop into the van and continue the tour from the comfort of this air-conditioned vehicle
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
• The dress code for this activity is comfortable clothes
• A minimum of 2 people are required per booking