Bangkok to Koh Tao by VIP Coach & High-Speed FerryProduct ID: 64050
From £40 per personBook now
- Take the worry out of your transfer arrangements from Bangkok to Koh Tao, and vice versa
- Travel by VIP coach with 36 seats and high-speed ferry on one single ticket
- Enjoy flexible travel arrangements, daily departures, and a convenient meeting point at Khao San Road
- Relax in the knowledge you have insurance and emergency assistance all the way
- Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort
The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure and requires just a few stopovers in Surat Thani Town, Don Sak Pier, on Koh Samui and Koh Phangan to pick up/drop off other transferring guests. Around halfway, there will be something small to eat and drink, and you can refresh yourself.
Travel with a joint ticket and take advantage of a convenient meeting point at Khao San Road in the tourism center of Bangkok, daily departures and an overnight transfer. Ride by Thai Sriram VIP coach with 36 reclining seats to Surat Thani and cruise further by Seatran Discovery high-speed ferry to Koh Tao. Get dropped off at Mae Haad Pier on Koh Tao from where you can easily book a transfer to your hotel.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the Land of Smiles.
- Food, snacks and drinking water
- Wi-Fi and toilet on board the bus
- Combined transport by coach and ferry
- 1-way joint ticket or round-trip ticket
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel drop-off
Meet in front of Thai Sriram office near Sawadee Khao San Inn hotel at least 1-hour before departure. The address is 18 Chakapong Road, Banglumphu in Bangkok, about 500 m from Khao San Road. (Open in Google Maps)
• In the event of cancellation with less than 72 hours notice, no refund will be given
Product ID: 64050