Take the worries out of your travel in Thailand with a high speed transfer from Bangkok to Koh Samui or vice versa. This combined bus and express catamaran ticket gets you from Khao San Road in Bangkok to Na Phra Lan Pier on Samui.
What to Expect
Travel from Bangkok in the heart of Thailand to Koh Samui in the Gulf of Thailand with a combined bus and catamaran ticket that takes you across southern Thailand.
The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure and requires just a few short stopovers in Chumphon, Koh Tao and Koh Phangan en route.
Travel with a joint ticket and take advantage of a convenient meeting point at Khao San Road in the touristic center of Bangkok, multiple departure times and overnight transfers if you prefer.
Get dropped of at Na Phra Lan pier at Mae Nam beach on Koh Samui or get transferred to your hotel on Samui at a small extra fee. A free pick-up service is offered for those starting their journey from Koh Samui.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the Land of Smiles.
- Combined transport by coach and catamaran
- Hotel pick-up service on Koh Samui
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions
• You are allowed a maximum of 20kg of luggage. Overweight bags are charged at THB 20 per kilogram (up to 50kg maximum allowance)
• Please note, the pick-up minivan on Koh Samui has a number of limited seats and is only available from accommodation near the main road. If the pick-up service is fully booked, or you're staying off the main road, you must make your own way to the meeting point